Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Style Guest: Meet Beverly

Hello people. Hope the new year is going well for you guys? Well mine has been filled with school work and stuff like that. We shall survive :) .

  Anyways to the business of the day. It's a new year, which means a chance to start new things and create new ideas yeah? yeah. (i answered myself  i know lol) This year on my blog, I would like to introduce a new feature of what i'd like to call a STYLE GUEST. It is basically on occasional episodes  where I would be introducing people on here to come and share their style, thoughts and inspiration with us. I want us to get to know what other people think, you know, spice things up a little bit ;) and I also think it would be fun. We keep learning everyday don't we? We as individuals gather different idea from different people and make it into our own, that's the cycle of life. In some episodes hopefully, I would also invite fellow style bloggers to come and share with us.
Today I would be introducing a friend of mine, Beverly. She is our style guest on this episode, and she would be sharing her thoughts style and ideas with us. Below are some of the pictures she was a able to share with us, and also an interview session, with telling us a little bit about her style and fashion ideas. Hope you guys can relate to this and enjoy.

Click on the picture for a better view.



pants: apple bottom
boots: dollhouse

chiffon blouse: love culture

Everything: love culture



Bodycon skirt: Love S
Blouse: Derek hearts collection
loafers:The mall


Styled herself.


                  Meet Beverly
 Sassy Princess: Hello Beverly

Beverly: Heyy...

Sassy Princess: Thanks for joining us today on my blog as a style guest.

Beverly: You are welcome, and it’s a pleasure to be here.

Sassy princess: So in the pictures above you have on three different outfits, can you please explain what you’re wearing.

Beverly: In the first picture I have on Black Apple Bottoms Leather pants, a peach colored chiffon top made by Love Culture and Black Dollhouse Booties. The Outfit in the second picture is a camo-coloured Hi Low Dress worn with a spiked faded jean Jacket and studded brown boots (which is not visible in the pic, sorry)with a lot of gold spikes and stud accessories with a clutch all by Love Culture. The Third Outfit is a Royal blue Bodycon skirt from Love S and a black over sized top from Derek hearts collection worn with brown very comfortable loafers. 

See the rest of the interview after the cut (click on the link below: Read more)


Sassy princess: Could you share with us, where you wore these outfits to?

Beverly: The first outfit and second were worn to a party and a show.The third, I wore to thanksgiving lunch with the family then dinner.

Sassy princess: Okay, so they are different outfits with totally different patterns, and style, which makes me assume that you do not exactly have one particular style, like an everyday look am I right or wrong?

Beverly: Yes they do have different patterns and no, I would not exactly say  I have one particular style.
                                                                                                                                                                                         
Sassy princess: What inspires what you wear?

Beverly: Well a lot of things inspire what I wear, if it looks good I wear it, If it looks good on me, I wear it. Then there's the weather, my mood, and even budget. :)

Sassy princess: How would you explain your style?

Beverly: My style is simple, laid back, sometimes over the top and definitely sexy.

Sassy princess: Where do you live?



Beverly: I live in LA.

Sassy princess; Can you please tell us a little about the fashion scene in LA.

Beverly: The fashion in LA is pretty much Cali laid back, sultry, Chic and Sexy.

Sassy princess: Does Los Angeles affect what you wear?

Beverly: Yea it does, I don't really follow trends usually but LA being one of the most fashionable cities in the world, it’s almost impossible not to fall in love with the fashion and keep up with it.

Sassy Princess: Do you consider yourself a fashionista? That is, a fashion diva, or do you only dress up when there is an important occasion?

Beverly: No I don't really consider myself a fashionista. I do dress up when there 
is an important occasion but like I said depending on my mood I do tend to get dressy even for just an everyday outfit.

Sassy princess: Are you passionate about style/fashion. Meaning, do you just go beyond the usual trend and create your own style? If yes could you tell us how you mix and match, or style yourself?

Beverly: I won’t say passionate but I definitely notice and i'm impressed when I see someone that looks good and is wearing something that stands out. But you could definitely say I am passionate about shoes.

Sassy princess: Where are your favorite shops to shop for clothing and shoes?

Beverly: Well I Love Louboutins but there are rather pricey so I stick to Forever 21, White House Black Market, Love Culture, Express and many others.

Sassy princess: Okay, so in today’s latest trend what pop look do you like/dislike?

Beverly: I love Arm Candies and Cookies. I am actually starting a collection of them and I don’t care very much for the trend of wearing sandals with stockings.
Arm Candies


sandals with stockings

Sassy princess: What determines the outfit you buy?

Beverly: If it is pretty, If it looks good on me, the designer and my budget.

Sassy princess: What item of clothing are you passionate about?

Beverly: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes and Accessories.

Sassy Princess: Do you have any DIY designs (do it yourself)

Beverly: No at this moment I don’t have any.

Sassy Princess: Do fashion magazines and fashion blogs inspire your style in anyway/ If yes, which ones?

Beverly: I'm a busy person so I hardly have time to go looking for style... but once in a while if I do thumb through Allure or Cosmo, I definitely take away a fabulous idea or two.

Sassy princess: Who is/are you fav designers?

Beverly: Dior, Express, Q, Love Culture, White House Black Market, WSS and many more.

Sassy princess: Do you splurge on designer wears?

Beverly: Yes I do.

Sassy Princess: Who are your Fav style divas in the entertainment industry?

Beverly: I really do not look to anyone in entertainment or anyone for that matter for my style, Instead when I see something fabulous on a celebrity or anyone at all,  I take away from it or take away from it and try to make it my own.

Sassy Princess: What do you think any fashionista/fashion stylist out there should know?

Beverly: There's so much style out there but there' still so much to be made trend. So keep trying out new things and looking fabulous.

Sassy princess: Do you have any tips/words for my readers before you leave us?

Beverly: Studs are in this season and I think it’ll be here for a while so keep em studded.

Sassy Princess: Alright. Thank you so much Beverly for joining us today and sharing your style and thoughts with us. We highly appreciate.

Beverly: You’re welcome. Thanks for having me.

Sassy Princess: Hope you can join us again sometime in the future?

Beverly: Sure anytime. oh and sorry picture one and two are not so clear, it was at night and  I din't exactly use a DSLR camera to take the picture. lol

So guys you 'hed em' studs are back :D and there are here to stay. (din't even really notice, too much school work :( . 
I'm also digging those arm candies too, should probably start my own collection, they look feisty!
Anyways hope this episode was interesting for you guys because it definitely was for me, if you would like to join us in this feature and be a style guest, you could just email me ok? :)
Hopefully would be doing more episodes of this feature.
Please do enjoy the rest of your week.
xoxo...






No comments:

Post a Comment